Fall is officially here and that means it’s time to transition from our summer wardrobe to sassy fall pieces. If you’re wondering how to transition your summer wear to fall we’ve got you covered! Style Selfie has amazing fall pieces that will help you evolve into your most fashionable autumn self!
- Don’t get rid of your maxi dresses just yet! – If you’re thinking about packing up your maxi dresses, think twice! Gone are the days of only wearing flowy long dresses for summer days. Our long sleeve “Athena dress” Is perfect for those chilly fall nights. Take it for a night on the town with the hubby or for a girl’s night out! Pair them with fall booties or cute heels for the perfect look.
2. Ditch the short skirts for Midi’s – summer is for short skirts, fall is for mid-length. mid-length skirts showcase the legs while still keeping you covered up during the changing weather. Style with a white t-shirt and blazer for a completed office look. Our “Marylin Skirt” has the perfect style and color to get you from your work week to happy hour!
3. Take on the town with comfy sets – While it’s time we start bundling up, who says the only way to cover up in the fall are jeans and sweaters. Keep it cute and cozy with our “Kendra Cullot Set”. This comfy set will give the appearance of you working hard without all the work. This effortless look pairs perfect with heels or with loafers for a more laid back feel.
4. Pop some color– Unexpected colors like neon bright’s help you stand out amongst the crowd. Our “Kate Dress” and our “Jackie Bow Dress” come in bright colors such as yellow and red with long sleeve accents to put your best fall foot forward.
5. Slip into satin- During New York fashion week, Versace revamped and relaunched their 90s satin dress. Adding neon hues with a hint of contrast, The silky look makes sense for formal events plus, you can make it work for everyday work wear. We at StyleSelfie gives you an affordable take on the satin trend with our “Jade Kimono Jumpsuit”. It’s Floral accent and bright color make this look perfectly transitional. The length and cut will keep you in style while keeping you on trend!